Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wellness prayers

hey again...forgot to mention that i would love some prayers for health! i am fighting laryngitis right now (2nd time in almost 3 months time!). i felt a little sick on Thursday but nothing too bad. Then, by Friday night i could tell i was losing my voice, even though i didn't feel sick. not sure what that's all about. Maybe it's my body's way of telling me to get some sleep! I have been staying up way too late recently! but, i guess i better monitor that if it happens again in the near future.

I also have a horrible tooth ache. i ended up going to the dentist and i have an infection in the bone under one tooth. it's quite painful! i am on an antibiotic and pain medication. i can only eat on one side of my mouth because it hurts too badly to bite down on that side. the dentist mentioned that if nothing ended up helping it would have to be pulled, because i have already had a root canal/crown on that particular tooth so there's really nothing else to do. So...prayers against that! i would hate to have that happen!

that's all for now. thanks!!!!

much love!

manda

2 comments:

matt e. said...

Gosh, that stinks that you're sick and your tooth hurts too. Double trouble! I'll pray for you right now...

steve said...

just saw your blog. matt is right, that stinks! i will pray about that.