Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monkies in Trees

So...nothing much to say other than we had a monkey in one of our trees tonight! So funny! The zoo is not far from here so that's the only explanation I could come up with. :) Just another reminder that I am not in Alpharetta, GA. :)

Made dinner with my teammate Mariah. We had fun trying to find the right ingredients at the store. By the way...if the buttermilk in South Africa is lumpy...it's ok! :) gladly came across a brownie mix. however, ice cream...not near as good as home...much to my dismay. :(

well...that's really all i had.

truckin' along here in Pretoria North,
manda :)

1 comment:

eschopf02 said...

Okay, I busted out laughing when you mentioned the part about "gladly" finding a brownie mix. Too funny!!! That right there made my day. :)

I miss you so much, but I love reading your blog. Makes it easier.

Thinking of you lots and sending love and prayers!